I’ll try to be good in speaking in front of a large audience. Therefore, I have to lessen my shyness. I’ll study harder in my biology and math classes and all future science subjects which I hate because I’m not good at any of it. I’ll try to be not too honest so that I wouldn’t be called “pranka” anymore. Finally, I’ll get my license to drive so that I won’t be useless. In these little ways, I hope I’ll evolve into a socially gracious individual.
I think the answer to this question are my strengths. I am good in writing and English is my favorite subject. I think I am a good friend because whenever my friends need me, I’m always there for them. I’m also honest and diligent. I know how to drive and I love singing and logic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Online casino site. The Lucky Club casino site - luckyclub.live
You're a new player at the Lucky Club online casino and you can play at online casino from your mobile device. At the heart of 카지노사이트luckclub the online casino,
Post a Comment