Sunday, November 19, 2006

stay with me..

stay

I fell in love with youThe moment that we metUntil the end of timeI never will forgetI lose it ever time time I'm close to youUnder your spell you know there's nothing I can doPlease Stay, my babeWho knows when we'll dance againAnd I don't want to know regretI'll do all that I can just to get you toStay, my babeWho knows when we'll dance againAnd I don't want to say goodbye'Cause who knows where we'll be after tonightThere's nothing stopping usYou don't have to goThe night is young for usThere's more we need to knowI lose it ever time time I'm close to youUnder your spell you know there's nothing I can doPlease Stay, my babeWho knows when we'll dance againAnd I don't want to know regretI'll do all that I can just to get you toStay, my babeWho knows when we'll dance againAnd I don't want to say goodbye'Cause who knows where we'll be after tonight

No comments: