Positive Negative
Nice Bratty
Obedient Selosa
Giving Inconsistent
Responsible Sleepy
Dependable Stubborn
Loving Lazy
Task-oriented
Behave
Friendly
I will be able to use my good characteristics in little ways. For example, I’ll be obedient to my parents and to other authorities, like the school. I’ll be a responsible student, citizen, daughter, and sister. I’ll be giving to people who are needy. I will also work hard to change my negative characteristics so that there will be changes in my life which will be better.
I will continue to be nice, obedient, giving, responsible, dependable, loving, task-oriented, behave and friendly to help my school a better o and fneor it to be proud of having me in this school in my own little ways. I will also continue to work hard to change my negative characteristics: bratty, selosa, inconsistent, sleepy, stubborn and lazy to be able to serve the school to, again, make it a better school and all these to make the world a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment